It’s been 10 years since Andy Sachs landed the job a million girls would kill for: assisting an Anna Wintour-inspired ice queen editor at the biggest fashion magazine.
The Devil Wears Prada, based on Lauren Weisberger’s 2003 novel, premiered June 30, 2006, and solidified Anne Hathaway’s place on the A-list. Though Runway wasn’t exactly the most balanced work environment, we decided to honor the anniversary by listing 10 songs to motivate bad-a** women — like Andy in the ending and Meryl Streep’s Miranda Priestly, well, forever — in the office.
1. Independent Woman, Part 1 by Destiny’s Child
2. Work by Rihanna
3. This Woman’s Work by Kate Bush
4. Work by Ciara featuring Missy Elliot
5. Work from Home by Fifth Harmony
6. Work B**ch by Britney Spears
7. Nine to Five by Dolly Parton
8. Work Hard, Play Harder by Gretchen Wilson
9. She Works Hard for the Money by Donna Summer
10. Work by Iggy Azalea
Music, Sports, News and more
All in one place on the SiriusXM app