Memorial Day means sunshine, sand and sales.
The long weekend is the perfect time to take risks on summer’s hottest trends with your own outfit parade — but unless you’ve got a celeb stylist on speed dial, that’s easier said than done.
Luckily, SiriusXM Stars’ resident fashion experts Norma Kamali and Hal Rubenstein are breaking down their Top 5 summer style tips. Listen to their sage advice below, and show us photos of you trying their advice on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #SiriusXMSummerStyle.
- Beware the clearance sale rack.
- Shop for bathing suits online and try them on at home.
- When packing for a trip, think about how many days you’ll be away and what you’ll be doing on vacation. Don’t bring things you won’t wear — only what you love to feel really special!
- Don’t be overwhelmed by too many options on Instagram. First, figure out who YOU are style-wise.
- Stand in front of the mirror, and find five things you like about yourself. Dress to enhance those features.
SiriusXM’s Summer Style Guide with Norma Kamali and Hal Rubenstein airs Memorial Day Weekend on SiriusXM Stars (Ch. 109).
For a free 30-day trial, check out http://www.siriusxm.com/freeTrial.
Music, Sports, News and more
All in one place on the SiriusXM app