SiriusXM and Sawdust Podcast Network have entered into an agreement that makes SiriusXM the distributor and ad representative for five popular Sawdust fantasy sports and gaming podcasts.
Fade the Noise with Brad Evans, Fantasy Fast Track, The Rant with Jeff Ratcliffe, Fantasy Alarm Presents: Ante Up with Howard Bender & Adam Ronis, and Sticks and Stacks will become part of the SiriusXM collection of podcasts. The podcasts will continue to be made available on all major podcast platforms, including the SXM App, Stitcher, Pandora, and others.
SXM Media, SiriusXM’s new combined advertising sales organization, will serve as the central representative for these Sawdust podcasts to plan, produce, manage, and measure effective digital audio advertising. SXM Media will strengthen the monetizing efforts for all five podcasts by leveraging its cross-platform sales team and unique ad-tech capabilities.
The Sawdust Podcasts include:
- Fade the Noise with Brad Evans – Hosts Brad Evans and Nate Lundy take fans through a fast-paced, informational, no-tout look at each day’s fantasy sports and betting opportunities.
- Fantasy Fast Track – Brad Evans and Brandon Funston cover various fantasy football topics – waivers, trade targets, sleepers, busts and more.
- The Rant with Jeff Ratcliffe – Ratcliffe provides unique insights and analysis to help listeners win their fantasy football leagues and daily fantasy sports contests, and shares his take on some of the best bets for the week.
- Fantasy Alarm Presents: Ante Up with Howard Bender & Adam Ronis – Bender and Ronis share their own fantasy picks with their audience. They won’t say it unless they play it, so listeners can play what the experts are playing.
- Sticks and Stacks – A fast-paced, 15-minute trip through each day’s fantasy sports and betting opportunities in both baseball and hockey. Hosts Shawn Drotar and Jen Piacenti cover the day’s games on the diamond, while Drotar and Nate Lundy focus on the action on the ice.
“We’re ecstatic to team up with SiriusXM and its rapidly expanding podcast platform,” said Sawdust Podcast Network co-founder Brad Evans. “With the gaming industry exploding, quality audio content is in high demand to feed voracious audiences. Our suite of shows supplies the need with energetic, entertaining and informative views from brand name voices. We’re confident working in lockstep with such an established and well-respected bullhorn as SiriusXM will only advance the ball forward for all parties.”
“We see sports and gaming podcasts as key access points for brands to reach a highly engaged and passionate male audience,” said Lizzie Widhelm, SVP Ad Innovation & B2B Marketing, SXM Media. “The Sawdust Podcast Network joins our growing list of exclusive sports and gaming programming and increases our existing lead in total weekly reach of male US podcast listeners*.”
* Edison Research Q1 2021 Podcast Consumer Tracking Report
Music, Sports, News and more
All in one place on the SiriusXM app