SiriusXM is the new destination for original, exclusive, and popular podcasts with new original podcasts from Marvel Entertainment, a slate of SiriusXM original series featuring new shows from popular SiriusXM hosts including Jeff Lewis and Christopher “Mad Dog” Russo, cutting-edge podcasts from FOX News, and a highly curated selection of popular podcasts from leading creators and providers including Stitcher, NBC News, CNN, NPR, ViacomCBS, The Wall Street Journal, HBO, ESPN, Sports Illustrated, Joel Osteen Ministries, Wondery, Barstool, Westwood One, Crooked Media, TNT, WNYC Studios, Slate, PodcastOne, TED, Cadence13, Pineapple Street Studios, PRX, Pushkin Industries, and many more. Kevin Hart’s Laugh Out Loud Radio will also roll out a slate of new radio shows and podcasts on SiriusXM beginning in 2021, including Hart’s first-ever solo-hosted podcast.
Scroll down to see SiriusXM’s latest podcast offerings and to start streaming them now.
This launch also coincides with the latest Listen Free campaign, where any non-subscriber in North America can sample SiriusXM’s wide variety of audio entertainment with no credit card required — including 300+ channels and hundreds of podcasts — from November 19 to December 1, 2020. For more information, visit siriusxm.com/freelisten3.
Marvel and SiriusXM Podcasts
- Marvel/Method – A brand-new exclusive weekly SiriusXM podcast where Method Man interviews celebrity guests including Killer Mike, DMC, and Jemele Hill about life and all things fandom, Marvel comics, music, and more.
- Marvel’s Declassified – An exclusive nonfiction narrative podcast focusing on the rich, dynamic, and evolving history of Marvel Comics as told through a contemporary lens (scheduled to premiere December 8).
- Marvel’s Wastelanders – A new multi-part original scripted series available exclusively on SiriusXM featuring Marvel heroes Old Man Star-Lord, Grey Widow, Old Man Hawkeye, Old Man Wolverine, and more (coming in 2021).
Other Marvel Podcasts
- The exclusive Spanish-language version of Marvel’s Wolverine: The Long Night. (scheduled to premiere in December).
- This Week in Marvel – Marvel hosts Ryan “Agent M” Penagos, Lorraine Cink, and James Monroe Iglehart share inside access to all the latest Marvel comics, TV, movies, games, toys, and beyond!
- Women of Marvel – The Women of Marvel assemble to show how people of all backgrounds are making a powerful and positive impact on our stories.
- Marvel’s Pull List – Each week, Ryan “Agent M” Penagos and Tucker Markus give you exclusive previews of all the new Marvel comics that will be waiting for you in stores.
- Season 3 of Marvel’s Voices – Hosted by Angelique Roche, featuring more in-depth conversations with diverse storytellers about their creative processes, collaborations, and professional journeys (scheduled to premiere December 3).
SiriusXM Original Podcasts
- Comedian Kevin Hart’s first-ever solo-hosted podcast (coming soon).
- Huuuge Fan – Host LaChina Robinson welcomes celebs like Tracy Morgan, Dierks Bentley, and Ashley Judd to share their journeys about being rabid fans of their favorite sports teams.
- Jeff Lewis Has Issues – The former Flipping Out star and SiriusXM host dives into his personal issues — from relationships to parenting and beyond — with an array of friends and experts.
- Digging Up the Past with Christopher Russo – Christopher “Mad Dog” Russo takes a historical deep dive into the events and innovations that have shaped the sports landscape, starting with a history of Thanksgiving-Day NFL games and how they’ve become as much of a holiday staple as turkey dinners, featuring Bill Belichick, Earl Campbell, Bill Parcells, Gil Brandt and many others.
- Podversaries – A new podcast series that tells the stories behind some of greatest rivalries in sports history with the people who witnessed them firsthand, including:
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning – Hear from the two icons themselves, as well as those who’ve played with and against them.
- Yankees vs. Red Sox – Rapper/producer Chuck D looks at the history between two of baseball’s greatest adversaries.
- Michigan vs. Ohio State – Featuring memories from those who played in “The Game,” including Desmond Howard, whose famous Heisman pose remains an enduring image from this rivalry.
- Ric Flair vs. Dusty Rhodes – A defining rivalry involving two of the greatest personalities in wrestling history.
- Dale Earnhardt vs. Jeff Gordon – Rivals who represented (and dominated) two different eras of NASCAR.
- I Want My ’80s Podcast – Each week, original MTV VJs Mark Goodman, Nina Blackwood, and Alan Hunter flash back to discuss and give personal insights into the defining moments of the ’80s.
- Vital Signs – The doctors and staff at NYU Langone Health share moving personal stories from the front lines of the prestigious medical center.
- Exit 209 with Storme Warren – The host of The Highway traces the very beginnings of country music’s biggest stars, starting with hugely popular duo Florida Georgia Line.
- Unboxing the ’90s with Jim Shearer – The former MTV/VH1 VJ hangs out with the artists and celebs who defined the ’90s to unbox the decade’s most important songs, entertainment, and cultural moments.
- Comic-Con Begins: An Oral History of San Diego Comic-Con – A six-part documentary series chronicling the rise of the legendary comic convention from its origins in the early ’70s to its impact on modern-day fandom.
- SiriusXM Comedy Docs – A collection of SiriusXM’s best new and archival comedy documentaries launching with Hope on Top: A Mitch Hedberg Oral History, a brand-new two-part special hosted by journalist Julie Seabaugh featuring commentary from comedians including Doug Stanhope and Dave Attell. Additional documentary podcasts from the SiriusXM Comedy vault will celebrate the careers of Robin Williams, Redd Foxx, Joan Rivers, and many more.
- The MeidasTouch Show – Following their successful limited run on SiriusXM Progress leading up to the 2020 election, the three brothers behind MeidasTouch — whose infamous viral videos took on the Trump administration — host a new show amplifying progressive policies and taking the wind out of right-wing talking points.
- Makeup to Breakup – Host Julia Cunningham and a rotating cast of journalists and insiders trace the wild, sad, and triumphant stories of the rise and fall of popular music groups including the White Stripes, Destiny’s Child, and Pink Floyd.
FOX News Media Podcasts
- Podcasts featuring FOX News Channel’s top-rated primetime lineup including The Five, Special Report with Bret Baier, The Story with Martha MacCallum, Tucker Carlson Tonight, Hannity, The Ingraham Angle and FOX News @ Night with Shannon Bream.
- Conan O’Brien Needs a Friend, Freakonomics Radio, Science Rules! With Bill Nye, Office Ladies, Getting Curious with Jonathan Van Ness, and more.
Other Popular Podcasts
- Pod Save America, My Favorite Murder, Song Exploder, Dr. Death, Call Her Daddy, and Up First from leading creators and providers including NBC News, CNN, NPR, ViacomCBS, The Wall Street Journal, HBO, ESPN, Westwood One, Barstool, Crooked Media, Sports Illustrated, Joel Osteen Ministries, Wondery, TNT, WNYC Studios, Slate, PodcastOne, TED, Cadence13, Pineapple Street Studios, PRX, Exactly Right, Pushkin Industries, and many more.
Kim Kardashian Reads Heartfelt Letter Her Father Wrote When She Was 13
Paul Giamatti Returns to ‘The Howard Stern Show’: Listen
Watch a Live Reading of the Season 10 Finale Episode of ‘Vanderpump Rules’
Hear Conan O’Brien’s Interview with President Joe Biden on Conan O’Brien Radio
Music, Sports, News and more
All in one place on the SiriusXM app