1. Purdue – The Boilermakers wound up the regular season with a two game winning streak and the No. 1 seed in the conference tournament.
2. Indiana – A solid end to the regular season for the Hoosiers who look to carry momentum into Chicago as the No. 3 tournament seed.
3. Northwestern – An incredible year for the Wildcats who ended the regular season with a victory over Rutgers to go 12-8 in the conference.
4. Michigan State – The Spartans earned a conference tournament double bye thanks to ending the regular season with a pair of wins.
5. Iowa – The Hawkeyes stumbled in their regular season finale and take on the Ohio State-Wisconsin winner in their first tournament game.
6. Maryland – The regular season ending in the wrong direction for the Terps who lost their final two games of the schedule.
7. Illinois – The enigmatic Fighting Illini need to harness some consistency now that tournament time is here.
8. Michigan – The Wolverines can be explosive but they lost their final two regular season games ahead of facing Rutgers in the conference tournament.
9. Penn State – A strong finish for the Nittany Lions who take on Illinois in the tournament opener after winning their last two games.
10. Rutgers – A disappointing end to the regular season for the Scarlet Knights with a two game losing streak heading into Chicago.
11. Nebraska – The Huskers could be dangerous team in the conference tournament after pulling off several surprising wins in the regular season.
12. Wisconsin – A 9-11 conference record was not expected in Madison this season by many.
13. Ohio State – The Buckeyes closed a very disappointing regular season with a 5-15 record including a 1-10 road record.
14. Minnesota – Just two conference wins and eight overall was all the Gophers could put on the board this year.
Music, Sports, News and more
All in one place on the SiriusXM app