After reaching a multi-year extension, SiriusXM will continue to deliver extensive tournament coverage on SiriusXM PGA TOUR Radio (Ch. 92) for subscribers nationwide through 2024. “We are very pleased to extend our relationship with the PGA TOUR. Our extensive schedule of in-depth tournament broadcasts will continue to ensure golf fans can follow the best players in the world as they compete all season long,” said Scott Greenstein, SiriusXM’s President and Chief Content Officer. “With live event broadcasts every week, and a daily original programming lineup that features some of the most entertaining voices in the game, the best golf coverage in audio entertainment, bar none, continues to be on SiriusXM.”
“We are excited to continue our relationship with SiriusXM who provides a significant avenue for the TOUR to reach fans across the country,” said Rick Anderson, PGA TOUR’s Chief Media Officer. “Since 2005, SiriusXM has delivered crucial play-by-play and colorful commentary of the best golf in the world to fans that are driving in their cars, at home or on the go.”
SiriusXM PGA TOUR Radio features a variety of broadcasters working on comprehensive play-by-play coverage for PGA TOUR events, including former TOUR winners Mark Carnevale, Mark McCumber, Dennis Paulson, John Rollins, and Mark Wilson.
SiriusXM also produces and airs original golf programming daily throughout the year on the channel, featuring the best golf talk, news, analysis, and instruction available on radio and streaming platforms. Several new shows have been added to the schedule this year:
- The Players Show – Listeners will hear a long-form conversation with some of the biggest names on the PGA TOUR each week. (Wednesdays at 8pm ET)
- All Square – Chantel McCabe looks at the headline stories around the world of golf. (Wednesdays at 6pm ET)
- The Scorecard – This two-hour pregame show, hosted by David Marr III and former PGA TOUR pro Mark Lye, airs leading into the Saturday and Sunday rounds of every PGA TOUR event broadcast.
- The Wrap – Airing immediately following each round of every PGA TOUR event, listeners will hear a recap of the tournament, highlights, and interviews.
- Feherty and Maginnes – Previously announced in December, the new weekly show hosted by two of the most entertaining voices in golf – former PGA TOUR pros and longtime broadcasters David Feherty and John Maginnes – launched in its weekly timeslot (Mondays at 7pm ET) on January 3.
SiriusXM also offers, through separate agreements, live coverage of the Masters Tournament, U.S. Open, The Open Championship, PGA Championship, and Ryder Cup.
The channel also features many other shows hosted by prominent voices from the game, including World Golf Hall of Fame member Fred Couples; current and former PGA TOUR pros Jason Kokrak, Colt Knost, Carl Paulson and Dennis Paulson; distinguished instructors Michael Breed, Jim McLean, David Armitage, and Jeff Warne; and many more.
For more information about SiriusXM PGA TOUR Radio, click here.
Music, Sports, News and more
All in one place on the SiriusXM app