With the NFL’s Week 9 Monday Night Football matchup just around the corner, fans are preparing for a showdown at MetLife Stadium featuring the Los Angeles Chargers and the New York Jets. Here’s what you need to know about the key players and storylines.
Listen live to your choice of the home, away, or national feed on the SiriusXM app. Kickoff is November 6 at 8:15pm.
Home: New York Jets
- Zach Wilson passed for 240 yards and a touchdown in Week 8. He has zero interceptions in four of his last five games. Wilson has clinched three straight wins, marking the second time in his career.
- Running back Breece Hall accumulated 93 scrimmage yards and secured his first touchdown catch of the season in Week 8. He’s set to make it four games in a row with 90+ scrimmage yards and a touchdown.
- Wide receiver Garrett Wilson led the team with seven catches for a season-high 100 yards last week. He looks for five consecutive games of 50+ receiving yards and three in a row with 7+ catches and 90+ receiving yards.
- Linebacker Quincy Williams is on a roll with five straight games featuring a tackle for loss and the last two games with 11+ tackles and a pass defended.
New York Jets Home Feed
SiriusXM channel 225 in your vehicle
Channel 824 on the SiriusXM App
Los Angeles Chargers Away Feed
SiriusXM channel 226 in your vehicle
Channel 817 on the SiriusXM App
SiriusXM channel 88 in your vehicle
Channel 88 on the SiriusXM App
Channel 832 on the SiriusXM App
Away: Los Angeles Chargers
- Justin Herbert completed 31 of 40 attempts for 298 yards and three touchdowns last week. He has 18 games with three or more touchdown passes in his first four seasons, the fourth most ever by a quarterback.
- In Week 8, running back Austin Ekeler led the Chargers with 123 scrimmage yards, including a season-high 94 receiving yards and his first receiving touchdown of the season.
- Keenan Allen is a reliable target for Herbert, with eight catches for 69 yards in Week 8. He’s looking to maintain his streak of four games with 55+ receiving yards.
- Joey Bosa secured his fourth sack of the season in Week 8 and is looking to add more to his tally.
For more on SiriusXM’s NFL programming, visit SiriusXM.com/NFL.
Tags:chargersjetsLos Angeles Chargersmnfmonday night footballnew york jetsnflnfl radionfl schedulesiriusxmsiriusxm nfl radio
Music, Sports, News and more
All in one place on the SiriusXM app