SiriusXM is the exclusive audio broadcaster of the Masters Tournament. Masters week (April 1–9) programming is available on channel 92 and on the SXM App.
Live Masters Play-by-Play
SiriusXM’s live Tournament coverage airs April 6–9 starting at 2pm ET and running through the completion of play. Additionally, each day before the broadcast begins, SiriusXM provides live look-in coverage of featured groups during its programming in the morning and early afternoon.
Acclaimed broadcaster Mike Tirico returns as SiriusXM’s lead play-by-play voice for all four Tournament rounds. He’s joined in the booth on Saturday and Sunday by new SiriusXM personality Rocco Mediate, who competed in 10 Masters Tournaments in his career. Steve Melnyk, who competed in five Masters Tournaments and was the Low Amateur in the 1971 Masters, is the analyst for the Thursday and Friday rounds.
SiriusXM’s broadcast team also features play-by-play from Taylor Zarzour and commentary from Fred Albers, Mark Carnevale, Brian Katrek, Maureen Madill, John Maginnes, Chantel McCabe, Jim McLean, Carl Paulson, and Jason Sobel.
Augusta National Women’s Amateur
Hear live coverage of the final round of the Augusta National Women’s Amateur on April 1 from 12–3pm ET. SiriusXM’s Chantel McCabe and David Marr host the broadcast with special commentary from scheduled guests Annika Sorenstam and Nancy Lopez.
Masters Par 3 Contest
Live coverage of the 2023 Masters Par 3 Contest airs on April 5 from 2–6pm ET. Taylor Zarzour hosts the coverage alongside 1982 Masters Champion Craig Stadler, World Golf Hall of Famer Hale Irwin, Fred Albers, John Maginnes, and Brian Katrek. David Marr conducts interviews with competitors.
Jack and Jackie
Legendary six-time Masters Champion Jack Nicklaus and his son, Jackie, recently sat down for an extended conversation with Taylor Zarzour. Jackie was caddying for Jack when Jack won his historic sixth Green Jacket in 1986, the last of his 18 major championships. Father and son reflect on that special week in this one-hour special, which debuts April 3 at 8pm ET and can be heard anytime after the debut on the SXM App.
Exclusive Masters Week Programming
Masters Radio (Ch. 92) features comprehensive pre- and post-round coverage during Masters Week, as well as several specials airing throughout the week.
- Thursday through Sunday, Gary Williams anchors the coverage from 10am–2pm ET each day. Williams provides play-by-play updates on featured groups with Carl Paulson reporting from on the course. Jim McLean and Chantel McCabe report from the Tournament Practice Area at Augusta National.
- SiriusXM’s Masters live pre-round coverage begins at 7am ET on Thursday and Friday and at 8am ET on Saturday and Sunday. Hear commentary and analysis from Taylor Zarzour, David Marr, Greg DuCharme, Bob Ford, 1982 Masters Champion Craig Stadler, and Dave Stockton, who tied for second in the 1974 Masters.
- Immediately following each round, hear a three-hour postgame show hosted by Drew Stoltz and Jason Sobel that recaps the day’s play.
- On Thursday, SiriusXM has live coverage of the Honorary Starters Ceremony and the opening tee shots of Jack Nicklaus, Gary Player and Tom Watson, followed by interviews with these three legendary players. The introduction of the Honorary Starters and their tee shots historically precede the first tee time of the Tournament’s first competitive round, signaling the official beginning of Masters competition.
- 1992 Masters champion Fred Couples and George Downing host a new episode of The Fred Couples Show on Tuesday at 2pm ET.
Listeners can also hear regularly scheduled shows hosted throughout the week by SiriusXM’s exceptional roster of current and former players, instructors, and other experts on the game. Learn more about SiriusXM’s golf programming.
To stay up to date and see even more exclusive content and updates, follow SiriusXM Sports.
Music, Sports, News and more
All in one place on the SiriusXM app