Get ready to deepen your faith and hear inspirational Christian hip-hop and more with Holy Culture Radio (Ch. 140). Tune in anytime on Channel 140 or on the SiriusXM App to hear themes of faith, art, vocation and education, unifying three foundational things: connection to popular culture, connection to faith, and success in your career.
Check out what you’ll hear on Holy Culture Radio below, and start streaming the channel now.
- The Christ Revolution Music, hosted by Bryant Tabb, focuses on Christian hip-hop and features interviews with artists, producers and DJs.
- Old School Sounds, hosted by DJ D-Lite, takes listeners back to the genre’s beginnings.
- Straight Ministry Heat Mix, where host DJ I Rock Jesus introduces people to The Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- The Underground Gospel Hip-Hop Show, where Jay Williams helps to launch indie faith-based artists, personifying the notion of having a great time while inspiring listeners with meaningful messages.
- The DJ Wade-O Radio Show marks the return of DJ Wade-O to the radio world. DJ Wade-O is best known for his spinning skills and insightful interviews with artists, pastors, and leaders within the Christian hip-hop community.
- The Get-Up Morning Mix of songs and messages to inspire and start mornings off right.
- Sunday Morning Mix, designed to help you get your praise and worship on.
- Prime MT Mix, with a wide variety of music combined with empowering conversations, curated and presented by James Rosseau and other tastemakers.
- K.I.N.G Talks, with open discussions on life with the intent of creating an environment of effective communication and an atmosphere of compassion and understanding.
- Da Fixx Radio Show, which features real talk topics referencing everything from theological dialogue to trending topics.
- Church on the Block, where Pastor Phil Jackson engages in all-encompassing discussions and theological breakdowns of hip-hop and street culture and how the church can deliver hope.
Holy Culture Radio is owned and operated by The Corelink Solution, a non-profit organization whose mission statement is to deliver a curriculum designed to help people develop their passion and purpose, create an informed plan, use tools to help them succeed and establish accountability and ownership.
SiriusXM carries Holy Culture Radio as part of its Qualified Entity program, which focuses on selecting programming representing diverse viewpoints and/or diverse entertainment content; improved service to historically underserved audiences; original content of a type not otherwise available to SiriusXM subscribers; and access to new sources of content and new entrants to mass media.
Music, Sports, News and more
All in one place on the SiriusXM app