The Philadelphia Eagles and New England Patriots are set to face off in Super Bowl LII in Minnesota next Sunday, but before then some of the biggest names at SiriusXM are taking a trip to the cold to give listeners the first-hand experience leading up to the big game.
Sway Calloway, Jenny McCarthy, Gary Dell’Abate, and Joel and Victoria Osteen will all be broadcasting from the Mall of America leading up to Super Bowl LII. You can bet they’ll be nabbing some great guests and causing a (very fun) scene from Minnesota.
All about sports? No problem, we have that covered all week leading up to, and immediately after Super Bowl LII.
— SiriusXM NFL Radio (@SiriusXMNFL) January 22, 2018
SiriusXM NFL Radio (Ch. 88) will be broadcasting live from the Mall of America in Minnesota throughout Super Bowl week. Hosts include David Diehl, Torry Holt, Kirk Morrison, Jim Miller, Pat Kirwan and more. Plus, we’ll be at Opening Night on Monday, grabbing interviews with key players from each team. Mad Dog Sports Radio will also be on hand all week, including the one and only Christopher “Mad Dog” Russo, Adam Schein, Evan Cohen and Mike Babchik.
And don’t miss out on Saturday, when SiriusXM NFL Radio will have live interviews from the red carpet of the NFL Honors event that awards the top players from the 2017 season. You’ll also hear live coverage of the announcement of the Pro Football Hall of Fame’s Class of 2018.
Here’s what we have coming for you throughout the week:
· Jenny McCarthy will host a special edition of The Jenny McCarthy Show from the Mall of America LIVE on Friday at 10 am ET/9 am CT. (SiriusXM Stars, Ch. 109).
· Joel and Victoria Osteen will tape a special show from the Mall of America at 12 pm ET/11 am CT on Friday (airs Friday at 5 pm ET on Joel Osteen Radio, Ch. 128).
· Sway Calloway will host Sway in the Morning, his daily show on Eminem’s Shade 45 channel, from the Mall of America on Thursday and Friday at 8 am ET/7 am CT (Ch. 45).
· Gary Dell’Abate and Jon Hein will host The Howard Stern Wrap Up Show on Howard Stern’s exclusive SiriusXM channel, Howard 100, on Friday at 11 am ET/10 am CT live from the Mall of America.
In addition to all that, Super Bowl LII Radio launches as a special week-long pop-up channel on Monday, Jan. 29 (SiriusXM 145). The channel will curate and present the best programming happening across several SiriusXM channels during Super Bowl Week with live “listen-ins.” Listeners can tune in to hear all the highlights – the best interviews from Minneapolis, SiriusXM’s sports experts, celebrity specials and more – all in one place, plus broadcasts of classic games.
You can hear the big game on various channels, including:
- Westwood Broadcast – SXM NFL Radio Channel 88
- New England Broadcast – Mad Dog Radio Channel 82
- Philadelphia Broadcast – Fox Sports Radio Channel 83
- Spanish Broadcast (Deportes) – ESPN Deportes Channel 468
- German Broadcast (Prosieben) – Sirius 132 / XM 227 / App Channel 963
- French Broadcast (W9) – Sirius 138 / XM 226 / App Channel 962
- Hungarian Broadcast (AMC Hungary) – Sirius 137 / XM 225 / App Channel 961
- Mandarin Broadcast (Tencent) – Sirius 134 / XM 228 / App Channel 964
- Japanese Broadcast (NHK) – Sirius 135 / XM 229 / App Channel 965
- Spanish Broadcast (TV Azteca–Mexico) – Sirius 108 / XM 230 / App Channel 966