Every week on SiriusXM Stars, Jenny Hutt sits down with various trainers, lifestyle coaches, and nutritionists to discuss their fitness do’s and don’ts, and tips for weight loss. Here are five of their most recent pieces of wisdom for “Weight Loss Wednesday.”
1) Stop working out for so long. “You don’t need to stand on the damn treadmill or elliptical for hours,” said SELF magazine’s Lucy Danziger.
2) Stop believing the lies of the weight loss industry, says America’s self-proclaimed angriest trainer Vinnie Tortorich.
3) Weight loss is less about motivation and more about reasoning, says nutritionist Tom Holland.
4) Know what works for your own body, says physician and author Mark Hyman.
5) Go heavy on the veggies and protein, says lifestyle coach Nell Stephenson.