NFL running back Maurice Jones-Drew took his show, Runnin’ with MJD, on the road last week, and broadcast live from Radio Row. MJD and co-host Mike Dempsey interviewed top sports personalities, and broke down the matchup between the Seattle Seahawks and the Denver Broncos on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio.
- Football legend Barry Sanders highlighted the impressive guest list and gave his thoughts on what he likes about Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch.
- Chicago Bears running back Matt Forte, who had his best season as a professional in 2013, credited first-year head coach Marc Trestman as the biggest reason for his big performance in 2013.
- NFL quarterback Michael Vick talked with Jones-Drew and Dempsey about his maturity as a player, and what the future holds as he heads into free agency and tries to again earn a starting job.
- San Francisco 49ers tight end Vernon Davis told MJD that it is humbling to be included in the same sentence as Jimmy Graham and Rob Gronkowski as one of the best tight ends in the NFL. Davis also talked about quarterback Colin Kaepernick‘s successful season.
- Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell recapped his rookie season, and told Jones-Drew what he needs to do this offseason to improve in his second year.
- Two former NFL studs, Marshall Faulk and Shannon Sharpe, also stopped by Radio Row. Faulk talked about the impact he had in changing the running back position, and Sharpe correctly predicted what the Seahawks needed to do in order to beat the Denver Broncos in the Super Bowl.
For a free 30-day trial, click here http://bit.ly/1hLC8LU.