Everything current subscribers need to know about the Howard Stern Birthday Bash.
1. When can I listen to Howard Stern’s Birthday Bash?
The pre-show for Howard Stern’s Birthday Bash starts at 4 pm ET on Friday, Jan. 31. The main event starts at 6 pm ET. The event will be rebroadcast on Monday, Feb. 3, starting at 6 am ET.
2. Where can I listen to Howard Stern’s Birthday Bash?
Existing SiriusXM satellite radio subscribers can listen on their satellite radio by tuning to Howard 100.
SiriusXM Internet Radio Subscribers can listen by tuning to Howard 100 in the SiriusXM Internet Radio Web Player, supported home and portable devices, or the SiriusXM Internet Radio mobile app, which can be downloaded here:
3. How do I know if my device is supported?
Existing SiriusXM Internet Radio subscribers can continue to access the SiriusXM Internet Radio Web Player and SiriusXM Internet Radio mobile apps on the devices and platforms we support today.
4. How do I get to Howard 100 in the SiriusXM Internet Radio Web Player or SiriusXM Internet Radio mobile apps?
Sirius XM Internet Radio Web Player:
- Under “SiriusXM Categories” on the left side, click “Howard Stern”.
- Click the play button on top of the Howard 100 channel logo or to the left of the channel logo (depending on whether you’re viewing in Grid or List view).
SiriusXM Internet Radio Mobile Apps:
- Select “Categories” in the bottom left corner.
- Scroll to and select the Howard Stern category.
- Tap the Howard 100 channel logo that appears.
5. Why can’t I access MySXM or SiriusXM On Demand?
MySXM and Sirius XM On Demand are unavailable during the Howard Stern Birthday Bash broadcast on Friday, Jan. 31, from 2 pm to 2 am ET, and on Monday, Feb. 3 from 4 am to 1 pm ET.
6. Why can’t I see my Favorites tab in the SiriusXM Web Player?
The Favorites tab is unavailable during the Howard Stern Birthday Bash broadcast during the same times as above. You can still access all of your favorite channels by selecting them in the Channels tab.
7. After the live broadcast, will I be able to listen to the Howard Stern Birthday Bash using SiriusXM On Demand?
The Howard Stern Birthday Bash will be available to SiriusXM Internet Radio subscribers on SiriusXM On Demand following the rebroadcast on Monday, Feb. 3.
8. Do I need to update my Sirius XM Internet Radio mobile app in order to listen to the Howard Stern Birthday Bash?
It’s possible. Some users on legacy versions of the SiriusXM Internet Radio mobile app may see a message directing them to update to the latest version if their version is no longer supported.
9. I am experiencing issues listening to the Howard Stern Birthday Bash (buffering, error messages, poor audio quality, etc.) Are there any troubleshooting steps I should try?
Sirius XM Internet Radio Web Player:
- Try closing and reopening your browser and then log in again.
- Try loading the Web Player in an alternate browser.
- Try logging out of the player and then logging back in.
- Try restarting your machine.
- Note: Some subscribers may see an error message, “Connection lost. We’re sorry but your session has been disconnected. Please sign in again. ” These users will automatically be signed out and need to sign back into the SiriusXM Web Player as a result. This may occur both heading into and/or exiting the broadcast of the event.
Sirius XM Internet Radio Mobile Apps:
- Try exiting/quitting the app and then relaunching it.
- Try logging out of the app and then logging back in.
- Try restarting your device.
Lastly: Ensure your device/system volume is turned up and not muted.
10. I am still having difficulties listening to the Howard Stern Birthday Bash.
If you’re still experiencing any technical difficulties, please contact us at our special Howard Stern Birthday Bash technical support line at 844-201-0707, from 8 am to midnight ET on Friday, Jan. 31, or 6 am to noon ET on Monday, Feb. 3.
Click here for FAQs related to the Howard Stern Birthday Bash free stream