Wednesday on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio’s First and Awesome, Nathan Zegura asked The Miz to outline his “Wipe it list,” a selection that usually includes players that stunk it up in fantasy football. What was different about this week’s wipe it list, though, was that it included food, body parts and a certain WWE superstar.
The lucky seven members:
- Hakeem Nicks, for scoring zero points
- Vincent Jackson’s ribs
- The pizza that made Nate Burleson get into a car accident
- Stevan Ridley, who The Miz thinks might wind up on the wipe it list every week this season
- Jared Cook
- CJ Spiller, whom The Miz asked, “What the hell happened to you?”
- The Miz himself, for his fantasy football bench out-scoring his starting lineup in Week 3.
The Miz and Zegura also played a quick game of “Stud or Crud,” delivering good news to owners of Ryan Broyles and Josh Gordon.
First and Awesome with The Miz airs Wednesdays at 6 pm ET on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio, XM channel 87 and Sirius channel 210.